Sunday, December 14, 2008

2 Tired 2 Sleep

I have wonderfully generous friends. If they aren't buying me lunch so that I don't starve, they're inviting me over to their house on 10 degree cold nights to warm myself by their own fire. If they aren't laughing with me at my rants, they're listening to me with my worries-- my ridiculous, insignificant worries. Compared to hurricane Katrina victims, or survivors and friends of those directly effected by 9/11, I am living a princesses life. My biggest worries are my grades at a wonderful university, not having as much money as I'd like to live wealthy while being independent, and the fact that my beautiful calico is sometimes kidnapped by my neighbors who are only trying to be helpful.(or so I hope.) I am truly blessed, but sometimes I feel truly spoiled.

It's 3:20am and my head is dizzy. I hate being alone and dizzy...makes me think of brain tumors...ugh.

My eyes have that dry, sleepy feeling, and yet I can't sleep.





11 DAYS till I go to Oahu....a WOO hoo!


1 Comments:

Blogger Evan Gunn said...

Don't feel spoiled. the great things that happen to you are all futile along with all the bad things that happen to others. None of the things on this earth matter in opposition to the life after death.

-Gunn

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home