Sunday, November 02, 2008

My my, how can I resist ya?

I never thought I would wish for more hours in a day until this semester of school snuck up on me. I have surely never been as busy as I am as often as I am my entire life.

I am definitely not complaining, I have many groups of friends to see, and I'm on my own with my very own home-made rules.(Which have been deeply embedded in me by my wonderful parents.) These are magnificent aspects of my life and I love that they are the way they are...But school. School is feisty. The best simile I can think of for school is a baby badger. It's good most of the time, but it has the potential to turn into a full grown, bitter, mostly blind beast. I finish my homework just fine, I don't turn things in late, but I'm always nervous about what's going to happen in my classes. I'm so scared of messing up and failing I haven't really been able to relax when it comes to my studies. I suppose it is a good thing that I'm always on my toes when it comes to school but I fear it is taking a tole on my testing abilities...ie, when I go to take a test I re-think every answer I put down, and it is effecting my grades and I do NOT appreciate it.

Would you like to hear a story? I'm tellin' it anyways ;). Wednesday night 3 friends and I decided to go scare our friend Teth(name kept confidential) while he was practicing his piano in Ridenbaugh. We had the genius idea to get Fanna to call him, let her in the building, and then she would "Go to the bathroom" when in fact she'd come downstairs and let us in. It all worked up to there just fine. As soon as we knew Fanna and Teth'd be talking in a normal conversation type of style we scratched on the halls as we walked towards room 329 and then when we got to the door we scratched and hissed. Fanna, being the marvelous actress she is screeched and audibly jumped in her chair. We giggled at the thought of our victory, but when Teth opened the door and saw us there he didn't jump or anything. Instead, he looked at us kind of sarcastically and said hi. It didn't work.


We decided to leave Teth to his studies and as we walked down the stair wells the girls all decided to start scarin' me cuz I was especially jumpy. We took our time down towards the parking lot, laughing and carryin' on, and eventually all reached our cars. Goodbyes were exchanged and engines started and then...we heard a blood curdling scream! Lessica jumped from her car, pawing at the windows, panting hysterically, and as Batie got out to see what was wrong with Lessica she started to scream, too. Eventually Fanna and I got out to see what in the world the other two were screaming about and Batie managed to say, "LOOK IN HER BACK SEAT!" I looked, and there he was....Teth, laughing. He had ran out the front door of the building as we left the back way and chose a car to hide in..Little did he know he had just achieved Lessica's greatest fear and dread. We gave him a hard time and scolded him for his insensitivity, but as he ran off like superman none of us could help but give him props for one of the most impressive feats of speed we'd all seen in a while.



There ya go! We get to vote in two days! I am so thrilled I might die....but hopefully not until Tuesday night or else all my voting talk will have been somewhat hypocritical and for nothing. Aloha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And the great part is... No one knows WHO you're talking about. 'Cause you make up such good pseudonyms, Kels. Woot.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahhahahahahahahahahhaah I love the name changes that's the best part!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home