Friday, November 21, 2008

Some aspects of the people of my life I adore

Walkin' to the Commons with Ian ranting about something or singing a song we just heard.

The look on my best friend's face when she thinks about a man that makes every other day for her.

The way my dad says, "Hi, sweeeeeeeeeety." to me every time I go home, and how he has since I was three.

The greeting of my mom and Ashleigh: "eh beeebeeeehhh(hey baby like a french dude.)."

Jeffrey's face when he hears the song that reminds him of the girl he loves.

Seth's half smile...'nough said.

My brother in Law's laugh that fills our entire house accompanied by loud claps.

When Patrick tickles Tara and you can hear her laughing and screaming at the top of her lungs and my family just carries on like nothing's going on cuz we're so use to it.

When I go to the Nadreau's house and the little girls hug me like I'm one of them.

The way Riley says my name*KESHIII!*

Going into the boys' house, Luke being polite, the Seths' being goofy, and the fireplace making everything cozy and perfect.

I wish everyone could know the people I know.





Graeme's noises and the memories the conjure up.

When I go to work and Steve says "KELS! It's a day!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home