Thursday, June 29, 2006

I Hate Goodbyes.





I like that eye..


Today has felt like a Saturday. It's been slow, calm, and gray and I have known more cloudy Saturdays than cloudy Thursdays. Anyways, I have been kind of bumming out because awesome people will work with me no more after tomorrow. I don't want to go to work to say goodbye...I don't want to say goodbye at all for that matter. Change is not my friend when it comes to letting go of something that I have come to really enjoy. I'm sure I'll see at least 2 of these people on a regular basis. At least, I hope to see them on a regular basis, but anyways, I digress.

My mom pointed something out to me. I am living a movie stars life without the fame, money, and glamour of it all. They go through the same thing. They work with certain people for 5 months to a year and then after their job is done, they go their seperate ways, maybe to never be in the same room with each other ever again. It's hard to meet new people, enjoy their company, then have to stay while they all go wherever it is that they're gonna go. My parents think that's why so many celebs fall in love while shooting a movie: because they want something perminent from that part of their life and they find it in another person...But then dump them a little while later.

Granite point, Downtown Moscow, Bonners Ferry, Canada, Elk River, Couer d' Alane lake, and people...these are the places that make my summer complete.


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Kels -- are you blue?

7:16 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

Blue I am. Hence my font colour choice.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Ibid said...

When you are glum, say this fast four times:

Kaylee
K.C.
Kelsey
Katie

Love ya!

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl -- what is up with your blog site?!? It changes like every day, but it's almost like editing, not updating.... pbbbbb.

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home