Monday, May 08, 2006

I ♥ Elizabethtown


In 45 minutes, I'll only have 10 more days until I go to Hawaii. Wow, seems like I've been waiting for this forever. I'm glad I have something to look forward to, because when I don't have alot to think about or be excited about, I start becoming a hypocondriac...It sucks, I'm like one of those little show dogs where if you don't exercise them regularly, they start chewing off their own paw. Today was absolutely FREEZING! It was a bitter 40 degrees out there today, and I was outside doin' my plant work the ENTIRE time. Took me a long while to warm up. I miss being warm, I'm even cold right now...maybe I am getting a cancer that comes in the form of a cold...aack, gross. The weather is one of the things I'm looking forward to the most when I go to where I'm going to in 10 days. It'll be nice to not have to wear a sweatshirt at night...That part I remember very well from the last time I was there, you were looked at weird if you had a sweatshirt with ya. Hahah, just watch, I'll go to Hawaii and it'll rain the entire time and be like 60 degrees..pssh. I registered for all my classes, so I'm allllllllll set. Just gotta pay, but I don't have to do that until August so woot! Right now, my mom is forbidding me to check my email or get on msn. Just to see if I can do it, and I must say I'm doing an excellent job, haven't even tried to check my email...but it's really calling out to me. I hate being addicted to things that have no real serious meaning in life. If I read my bible as many times a day as I check my email, I'd be MUCH more knowledgable than I am now...In fact, I'm gonna get off this thing and go do something useful JUST like that! KESHIIIII

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~wow, so when you come back from your happy lil trip u should post a pic of my surffer dude your gonna find for me, (one with the sexy tan):) good luck with the no email thing I respect u for that.
~ann~

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And this had to do with Elizabeth Town -- how, exactly? Enlighten us.
becks

3:45 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

Cuz I just watched that movie again and everything has to do with Elizabeth town if you think litterally enough.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home