Sunday, April 23, 2006

Weird Dream

Last night I had THE weirdest dream I can ever remember having. Parts of it were funny, others were sad, and some were just down right confusing. I will now procede on to my dream.


I was hanging out with a Moscow friend who was acting verrrrry strange. I then learned that he was acting so strange because he was on meth-. He was acting hyper and scary, and was going to try to drive home, but I wouldn't let him because he didn't have his drivers license. Then, he and I were in a building--I think it was a church, and everyone was on meth. It was really freaky and sad, and my hands kept getting these weird scratches all over them and I remember trying to wipe all the blood off my hands, but it would only stop flowing for a little bit and then start up again. THEN, I was at Cour de alane lake and I was helping Japanese immagrants get across the lake because, well, supposedly Japanese immigrate by way of tiny lakes in the wrong states. So, after I helped the Japanese people get to shore, we were met by this scary, short lookin' dude that had a problem with us. I think he was some sort of security guard. Our only way to get rid of him was for me to kick his left leg, which was smaller than his right leg, and that was guarenteed to make him leave us alone. So, I kicked his leg and he went away but THEN, this chimpanzee came out who's LEFT ARM was LONGER than his right arm, and he just kept clapping at us. I didn't have to kick him, because he wasn't any threat to us, just loud and obnoctous. I carried the monkey around on my back for a little bit and then woke up.

What the HECK does this dream mean!? My psychology friends always say the most random dreams are usually the ones that you should pay a little more attention to. If that's really the case then what the crap is my un-concious trying to tell me? NONE of it makes any sense...My moscow friend? They HATE the idea of even SMOKING. They'd never do drugs for a million years. And the meth addicts in the building?? What the HECK!? I don't know what to make of the Japanese people or the security guard, but I think there's something to be said about the monkey. I've had a lot on my mind lately, and maybe that's why he was there in my dream. After all, they say when you have a burden that you don't want or something bugging you, they say you have a monkey on your back.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why am I all the sudden dislexic on Matt's blog, dude where did that come from!!!!!!!!
maybe the monkey represents a certian person that's been really loud and obnoctious!!!!!????????:)

6:43 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

are you pertaining to me!? ARE YOU CALLING ME LOUD AND OBNOCTOUS!?!?!!!?!!!?!??!??!!.

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're BOTH LOUD and OBNOXIOUS. Way to be random Kels. And why is Anna dislexic anyway?
Is it because she puts her shoes on backwards? (You have to read that last comment like the kid in Princess Bride asking if this is a kissing book...)

12:24 PM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

HAHAHAHAHA I LOVE PRINCESS BRIDE. ANNA HASA CRUSH ON WESLEY!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heck yes I do I luv Wesley!;)
~Anna~

6:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm. Wesley has different connontations for me. He's the dog... Literally. But hey! At least in my case, Wesley loves me back!

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home