Monday, April 24, 2006

THE BEAAATLES!♥

SCOOOOOORE!



So, today in Jazz Choir we started learning a medley of a bunch of Beatles songs, and it's freakin AWESOOOOOOOOME. And I now work with my best friend's sister(again) so that should make for more fun times. She's very easy to bug, you just pretend you're gonna poke her in the ribs or stare at her scary-ly and she crinkles up her nose and laughs and tells you to shut up....even though I didn't say anything. It's nice to have someone to talk to and dance with at work besides the trees.


HAHAHAHA,



I have good looking friends.



My car's tire's getting low again but I'm afraid to put air in it for fear of the tire exploding in my face like my dad says is TOTALLY possible..Where' s that little Nadreau when I need her?

That 70S' show comes on iiiiiin 6 minutes and I am excited:). I wish I had friends in my life like Hyde and Kelso and Jackie and Eric and Fez but Donna--, not so much. She doesn't treat Eric the way he deserves to be treated...He's beautiful...and she's mean to him and you can't really understand what she's saying alot of the time. Ok, time for me to go now. Tomorrow, I REGISTER! COLLEGE, BABY!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ahem* "that lil Nadreau" is right here and may I remind you has offered about three times to fill your tire with air.:)
~ann~

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! At least change the names to protect the guilty...

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Sydia anyways?

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelsey!!! Where are you?!?!?!?! Heck you can't be THAT busy. Even I have time to write to you and check your blog.
Becks

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home