Wednesday, May 17, 2006

This picture has nothing to do with anything, but it's from last summer and they're my extended family and I love them, so there you go.

I have alot to do before Friday and I want to do none of it. Procrastination only comes in my life when there are no grades in jeopardy.

Today was a MESSED up day at work. Though I was doing everything the way I usually do, it wasn't the way I was suppose to do things, even though it actually is...That did make sense, you just gotta listen. ANYWAYS, so that part kind of sucked and was annoying, but I don't have to go back there for a full two weeks. Woohoo!

93 degrees Fahrenheit is the best thing that's ever happened to me.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yet.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Oh, Idaho said...

yet? yeeet....yet.

11:44 AM  
Blogger Ibid said...

Kels, you goof, what do trials of work matter when you have fellow sufferers?

7:03 AM  
Blogger eunoe said...

As per 'Joe what do you want from Hawaii?' 'I want a coconut'... I have changed my mind. I am fickle--the worst you can do is make your gender an insult and apply it to me. Be that as it may...(I am embarrassing me. Moving on--)

I want a glass-bottled Coke from Hawaii (it is irrelevent to me where it is bottled be it Missouri or California) and then I can drink a coke from Hawaii on a hammock in Moscow Idaho and lord it over everyone. I could be so awesome.

Don't ruin this for me, Gene.

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home