Thursday, May 11, 2006


8 more days until I go to the place I'm going! That's 192 hours.

So, the way I'm lookin' at it (or trying to look at it) is that it's gonna be horrible weather there and I actually DON'T want to go and I want to stay in Moscow really really really badly... I really suck at reverse psychology though because thinking what I just described feels so sinful to me because it's SUCH an awesome thing, so basically, there's no way getting around it: This last week I'll be totally sleep deprived and talk about it even more than I have for the past 22 days. Work will undoubtebly go by insanely slow, the nights wont pass, and I'll be a total mess when I actually get there because of the sheer joy of it all.

Today I woke up to the sound of a chain saw. I looked out my window, and there was Tara's boyfriend cutting down my favorite fruit tree of ours. It was dead, but it still had some leaves on it. I climbed that thing about 3048 times in my life. Now my backyard looks empty and actually has a domestic look to it. I miss the random twigs that can take your eye out and the weird animals that once dominated my now non existant arborial specimen.

Nothing more to update, nothing goes on in my life that's really worth the time and effort...Unless you really want to hear what I eat every day. HAHA! Aloha my fine feathered friends...And if anyone besides Beck or Anna read this, leave me a comment, for Pete's Sake!!!!(I love you though, Becky and Anna&hearts ♥)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home