Friday, June 09, 2006

googke

Did you know that if you accidently type Googke as opposed to Google, it still takes you to google? Cool, huh. I thought so.

I just got back from the 114th Moscow High School graduation. This time, it was all those kids that I know from WAAAAAAAAAY back in the day...and I beat them alllll to leaving highschool. Kicka$$. I hugged ALOT of people tonight. I could say 39 and be totally accurate. I am trying to use the word "like" less in my vocabulary and so far, it's going horribly. I made Mr. Nadreau frusterated cuz I said it alot around him supposedly. Heehee, it's become a habit to me, gotta tame that thaaaaaang.

Did you know that a habits usual time necessity in order for it to form is two weeks? It's pretty cool if you think about it. I need to read my Bible more, for all of you out there that pray, pray that I'll do it more often than I do because though I am a Christian, Christians can't grow without something to nurture them. So technically if I start reading my bible every night starting tonight, in two weeks I'll be addicted to it! That would be GRAND! I need a healthy addiction, sugar just doesn't do me much good.


I like Chinese and Japanese proverbs. Though those cultures' spiritual mindset may be off in some situations, they produce good, basic common sense to lend out to the general public. Wanna see some? Of course you do!

CHINESE PROVERBS:

*
After three days without reading, talk becomes flavorless*
* Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still*
* Better a diamond with a flaw then a pebble without one*
* Clear concience never fears midnight knocking*
* A closed mind is like a closed book ; just a block of wood*
* Dream different dreams while on the same bed*


JAPANESE PROVERBS:


* A
man in love mistakes a pimple for a dimple*
* A pig used to dirt turns its nose up at rice*
* Adversity is the foundation of virtue*
* Deceiving a deceiver is no knavery*
* Fall seven times, stand up eight*
* If a man be great, even his dog will wear a proud look*
* If a man has no tea in him, he is incapable of understanding truth and beauty*
* If you understand everything, then you must be miss-informed*
* Knowledge without wisdom is a load of books on the back of an ass*
* One kind word can warm three winter months*(Hahaha, not true, but nice wishful thinking anyways.)
* One who smiles rather than rages is always the stronger*








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home