Thursday, March 19, 2009

3 More Months

Last night I dreamed of an old friend. We were much closer at one point, now we're shadows of what we've been. But in these dreams, we were right back there, we were as we use to be, and it reminded me how good it was for that little time.

I'm headed to Seattle soon to finish off my spring break. Spring break in the past three years for me have all been really memorable. 2007 is still my favorite one, but from 2007 to present so many crucial things have happened in my life and the lives of my friends, it's really quite remarkable.

I don't feel refreshed from spring break yet, and it's Thursday. I have this fear that if I go back to school on Monday I'll be behind, and fail, and I hate that feeling, so I don't know how to rejuvenate myself to the point of being able to keep going strong and confidently until May. Usually good times can help this feeling, but everyone has been so stressed this semester all we really do is wander around and stress together.

One thing I'm very tired of is speculation. It's speculation that led my life into one of the most hellish weeks I ever knew. All is resolved and good now, but for seven days I was humiliated, annoyed, and the main topic of gossip, but thankfully, this taught me not to say everything that is on my mind...and now I know why people invented diaries. :). But, crisis averted, no one is hurt, all my friendships are in tact, so I'm ok as well.

I'm waiting for man that is going to steal my heart. I am so looking forward to meeting him, so if you know where he is, please send him my way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yet there is still a time and a place to say what is on your mind! In many cases it can save friendships...

11:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home