Wednesday, August 08, 2007

2:30 and Alert

I love my new friend, Matt. Hi, Matt!:)
Anyways, he's in town from Monroe, LA. and though we've been friends through a friend, we've finally met and become REAL friends instead of friends in law...Yeah, ANYWAYS. SO, I check my vandal mail today and I get this notice saying, "because of reasons beyond our control, Hula has been turned into beginning AFRICAN Dance." What the heck!? I'm livid! I didn't want to learn to dance for Africans, I wanna be a HAWAIIAN AND THE ONLY WAY I'LL GET ACCEPTED INTO HAWAIIAN CULTURE IS IF I GET BETTER AT HULAAAAAAA! Ugh...So, I signed up for volleyball. Yep, volleyball. Never did it in high school, and there's a first time for everything so I figure,"why not?" I'm bummed about my hula being taken away from me, but at least I still get to be active, right? Right.
I'm in pretty good-sounding classes this semester, I hope I don't turn lazy too soon. My goal (as everyone's should be) is to skip class the least amount possible and work to the best of my abilities. Last year there were a few occasions I "accidently" didn't set my alarm. BAAAAD KELSEY! Not this time! No! Responsibility! I worked too hard this summer for all that tuition and I'm not gonna throw it away because I'm nocturnal. Nooooooo way hooosay. SO, hula gone, volleyball in, Matt here, heart happy, Travis BEAUTIFUL, summer livin', autumn coming, birthday arriving.
♥ Kels

p.s. I GET ANNA AND DANIEL AND TRAV ALL AT THE SAME SCHOOL! How blessed am I!?!?!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kels! We are proud of you. You posted! And an awesome post it was too. Ann wants the pics you took the other day - yeah, you know the one.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually pictures plural, but ya know whatever.
ann
P.S. we had fun the other night, where were y

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean where were !!!!!you!!!!!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home