Thursday, May 03, 2007

Things Change, Plans Fail.

Taylor Swift sings about my life and she doesn't even realize it. How's it going guys? My heart's a little broken these days. Samuel, my best friend and the one person that can make me laugh no matter what, is probably transferring far away next year to persue his football dreams. He's not quarterback here, and he wants to be. Whitworth needs a qb, he's also looking at Eastern Washington University and a couple more places in Oregon. For the past three years he's known every secret my life's planted on me and he's always been in Idaho, no more than a 3 hour drive away. What will I do when he's so far away? We've already sort of fallen out of touch while he's here in the same town, I don't even want to know how much further we could fall if he's somewhere else...


On a different note! ---->

that's all I'll say for now.:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home