Friday, March 09, 2007

What a Fabulous Night for a Swing Dance


AAAAMen to that! Remember the blonde guy with the bright blue eyes from last semester that I had two classes with? Yeah, I danced with him last night at country swing and he was REALLY GOOD! He does this thing where he pulls you into him and then to send you spinning he does this hip bump thing up against your hip and it was really really really cooool!
So much went on I can't even type it all it was THAT awesome, but lemme just say for now that country swing's the bomb....AND I have shania twain, taylor swift, and whoever sang strawberry wine STILL stuck in my head from all of this, but considering the circumstances, I'm willing to let them stay in here as long as they like. What a wonderful night...


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee hee, I like the title to this one.

2:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home