Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Matt, Anna, Becky, Katie.

Miss me? Of course you did! I'm in a wedding this Saturday! It's my first I've ever been in, not my 30th like some people we know out there(coughMATTALICIOUScough). It seems alot quieter in my blog these days. Have you all forgotten about me? If so it's my fault for being such a horrible blogger.
I hope you're all relaxing a fair amount this summer...unlike me. I'm running around all the time, summer's a time to relax and I'm breaking the rules...Sorry, childhood. I do still take the time to sit out in front of bagel shops with friends and eat cookies, though. I did that last night with Anna and one of our friends...goood tiiiiiiiiiimes, good times. Working at Otto's is good fun, too. It's a pretty lax job in a wonderful location and I love my boss, Steve's the bomb. I get all produce free while I'm workin' so I'm eating pretty healthy these days.:) Getting tanner, that's cool, I feel more productive if my skin changes colour while I'm working....Sounds dumb, but there's logic behind it. Matt, come visit Moscow. Becky, get your butt down here and hang with me and your other sisters, Botkins, show yourselves!
Now, I must go to training for the pool. I hope you take the time to check out the sunsets these nights. They're always something to thank God for.:) Aloha, babies.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

See that's all you had to do! Post a blog to us. It's like a letter, but not. And as for getting my butt down there -- be patient! I'm coming. I've gotta graduate, I mean finish school, first though. And then I have to BBQ on the weekend, and then I'll be in Moscow for a week, and then I have to fly to Atlanta for teacher training, and then I have to teach music camp, and then I'm coming for more than a week. I'm aiming for July... :) See you then?

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAHOOO School's done -- for the most part. Now I've only got a bazillion more things to do before coming to Moscow.

12:22 PM  
Blogger kidcardco said...

I'll come up if you'll go out. Deal? Good. Then start making plans I'll talk to my travel agent and we'll do "business" together sometime. Grr-rrr-rowlll!!

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh. Kels. You better take him up on that one.

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home