Thursday, August 02, 2007

Is it your eyes? Is it your smile? All I know is that you're drivin' me wild

School starts in 18 days.
Anna'll be there and so will Travis.
Daniel doesn't talk to me anymore.
I don't know why....at all.
I need a vacation.
I need some star gazing.
I trust God.
My sister comes home soon.
I listen to country far too much.
Saturday's my last day at Ottos.
I need another job.
I want to move out.
I'm too sentimental for my own good.
Summer's are more fun taken.
I love the drive in.
I get to go see Taylor Swift again in October.
Life is Good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had SUCH an AWESOME day yesterday and you don't have a thing to post?!? sigh. Not even a picture?!? sigh. Or something?!? GOSH. no nunchuck skills patch for you...

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home