Monday, July 16, 2007

In light of the reality of Samuel's Transfer

It's sad I find out things from other peoples' lives
By looking online instead of looking in their eyes

Friends getting girlfriends, friends finding guys
I see all these things happen, but rarely through their eyes

I'll see them two weeks later when some great news is old
Excited by myself far after the tea's been told

With distance and excitement it's easy to forget
The memories you discover and the people that you've met

With growing up it happens; people change, move on, and leave
They may come back, they may stay gone but one thing's to believe;

They're all for a reason, these friendships that occur
They might last a day, or forever, no one knows for sure

But one thing we should hold on to, and not forget to do
Is look into a loved ones eyes and know that they see you

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it.
Beck

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home