Friday, March 31, 2006

Darn Tootin'

So, since I have many many many fans out there that read my blog, I guess I gotta update more to keep them happy... So, I'll tell you all about how Vandalfriday was.


It was hilarious! Even though I should be one of them still, I loved watching the totally clueless Seniors wandering around campus all confused and trying to figure out where to go. Even in the COMMONS I'd see them all huddle together in a group while saying "where is everyone getting this food!?" and then, they'd eventually look under the stairs and see it, but it was just great. You can always tell who really goes to the college and the visitors are by the way they dress. Real Vandals are wearing either pjs, a sweatshirt or jeans that you can totally tell haven't been washed for a week by the way they hang off the butt of the person doing the wearing...But with the little Senior children, they have the BRIGHT NEW TOTALLY AWESOME "Idaho" shirt or the bright coloured shirts or the CLEARLY recently washed jeans.

It was grand fun showing my friends the ropes of Jazz Choir 1. They'd stare in awe of Dan's little kicks and punches and yells. Good day, good day.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol Ahhh dancing Dan is soooo funny to watch he's awesome!
~ann~

10:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

In other words, Real Vandals look like barbarians... ;)

~Sydia's sister~

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home